Our main area of focus is Small Businesses with less than 20 stations. If you have a need for permanent on-site resources, please call our office and set up a meeting with our staff.
We understand that many small businesses don’t make money when equipment is down. We promise to do everything in our power to get your important business up and running as quickly as possible.
Troubleshooting a network problem is a talent. We hire the most talented staff to address your critical times and your opportunities for efficiencies and savings. We explain everything that is going on and move forward to the most practical solution with input from the customer, you.
Examples of on-site Small Business services:
- Off-site encrypted back-up / on-site backup
- Google Apps – We are Google Apps partner and configure your email, document & calendar solutions
- Server – installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, software install, virus removal, expansion, printer installation. Both Microsoft & Mac based servers
- Cable – installation of cables
- Maintenance – update all software patches, check security settings, review event logs for issues, clean equipment.
- Moves – Office moves including coordination with your vendors.
- Desktop/Laptop Computers – troubleshooting, virus removal, upgrades, networking.
For our Small Business customers we offer a free on-site evaluation which will allow you to test drive us; while getting a comprehensive report of your computer network. We break everything down into short and long term needs and let you decide what course to take.
We really enjoy the partnership relationship with our commercial customers and do all we can to help make their businesses profitable. We are members of Buy Local, BNI, Wilmington Professional Group, Azalea Coast Executive Network, and the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce.
- Business Network International
- Wilmington Chamber of Commerce
- Buy Local
- Wilmington Professional Group
We schedule calls from our Oleander location to your door Monday – Friday 9AM – 6PM. We have a special rate for seniors, military, students and teachers so be sure to inquire. We have two hour service windows, some of the shortest in the industry.
We are open at the shop on Saturdays for drop offs and pickups. 10 – 2PM
Typically our technicians are booked out about two days, but we do try and hold time each day for emergencies, much like your doctor or dentist does. So always call and check availability.
We service Wilmington, Ogden, Hampstead, Topsail, SurfCity, Carolina Beach, Winabow, Rocky Point & Southport. We do not service Jacksonville at this time.
Examples of On-site work:
- New Computer Set Up
- Email set-up/repair
- Wireless computing & printing